The appeal for a distinctive, professional and timeless typeface has never dwindled and it keeps gaining more followers day by day. Love it or hate it, with its multitude of styles and versions, Helvetica is here to stay. From airlines, to car companies to the largest software company, Helvetica’s use in logos throughout the world remains as strong as ever. In this article we’ll take a look at 40 excellent logos created using Helvetica.
- Euro Sign Design
- Modern Art Movements To Inspire Your Logo Design
- Brandversations. Ανταγωνιστικά Λογότυπα
- Η ψυχολογία του χρώματος στη σχεδίαση λογοτύπων
- Doodles from Google
- A Guide to Choosing Colors for Your Brand
- Harvey Ball. The designer of "smiley" icon